Friday, April 2, 2010




Little Dane-A-Roo is getting so big so fast! He will be 5 months! So crazy how time flies! He is rolling all over and loves the color red (Dr. Pepper can)! He grabs everything he can get his hands on and puts it in his mouth! He loves to be around all his cousins! He LOVES to go outside and watch the dogs they can make him laugh. He loves his dad! Alan can make him smile so big by just walking into the room he makes me work for a smile and laugh! He loves music! But he loves to be held he don't like to be put down or to sleep in his own bed we have yet to make it three hours in the crib! If I want any sleep he is right by my side! (I don't help the situation cause I love him to be close to me). He is a amazing little baby. Right now I think he is teething! Poor little guy!

4 comments:

  1. He is so stinking cute!!!! Aubry always has a big smile for Chris and it seems like most babies love the music=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you. I love sleeping with my babies! He is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was the same way with the sleeping. Ella never wanted to be put down and I was okay with that because I loved snuggling with her! Dane is very cute. I thought he looked exactly like you but I can see some of Alan in him too now. They get so big so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is getting so big Tessa! I love his little bath robe.. so adorable! And I love your family picture up on your header.. You all look great!!

    ReplyDelete