Wednesday, January 12, 2011








A little behind but Jentry Ruth arrived on December 23 at 3:47a.m. and she was 7lbs. 5oz. and 19.5 inches. She is so sweet we love her so much but brother is having a really hard time. So far he has pulled her umbilical cord off and scrated her and hits her he will learn to love her but for right now it is a struggle for him! Christmas was awesome of course we got our little Jentry but Alan got me a sewing machine and I am so excited! He got a gun and tools Dane got tons of things. We had a great holiday!

2 comments:

  1. I remember the first few months were hard for Evelyn...I was thinking what did I do...but then it got better and now Evelyn loves here sister:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sewing machine and a little girl to sew for! You are set.. now we need a craft day. :)

    ReplyDelete